Company and Culture:
SOBA Hibiscus, LLC is a beverage company that brews the most refreshing hibiscus teas with a variety of flavors. We believe that beverages are an expression of beautiful cultures and places. We want our customers to feel empowered to live a balanced life when they buy and consume our products. We value living a balanced life for our team and for our customers. As our SOBA Hibiscus family continues to grow, we want you to grow as well in your career with us. We have been featured on Travelnoire, Lion’s roar, 4WWL, Times Picayune and many more.
Remote optional. The Creative Director is responsible for driving brand awareness through Instagram and TikTok. S/he will work closely with the CEO and COO to promote content, collaborations and sales. The Creative director will perform a variety of tasks on any given day in order to increase brand awareness. Brand awareness can consist of social media engagements and other creative tactics. Some examples of creative directing are scheduling posts, making reels, and reaching out to influencers. Your role is to make connections with consumers/followers you engage with. You will be expected to be creative, proactive, aware of trends and be a reliable team player.
SOBA Hibiscus is committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages applications from candidates of color and people of color are encouraged to apply.
- Create and regularly post content on all our social media accounts (Instagram & TikTok)
- Maintain SOBA hibiscus’ brand and message must be consistent on all social media platforms
- Manage and update our website
- Brainstorm innovative ideas for improving our online brand
- Experience: 1 - 2 years
- Great at photography
- Great at editing videos, reels
- Familiar with Graphic design softwares like Canva, Photoshop, InDesign, and Lightroom
- Familiar with scheduling apps like Buffer, Hootsuite, and Planoly
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly creative and innovative
- Able to work independently
- Available at least 5-10 hrs/wk
- Background or experience in marketing or communications (preferred)
- Tea lover is a plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to present to diverse audiences, specifically racially, ethically, and socioeconomically diverse communities.
- Experience working directly with people from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Experience working in a diverse team.
This is a volunteer position. This position can also be used for college credit hours or volunteer hours. To be considered for this position send in your resume and/or a portfolio. Include in your submission your social media handle and how SOBA Hibiscus can improve its social media presence.